Well it has been an interesting summer and this is almost by first visit in six weeks. I've mostly been absent as my husband had a small stroke, caused by a tear in a neck artery, which happened while we were away from home for a few days. He is doing well, but isn't allowed to do some things while the tear heals. I have a lot of posts to catch up with, things I really want to record for Luath, but I thought I would start with a fun game Luath made up. A game for times when you have very limited resources at hand and are attempting to keep a toddler relatively still and quiet - we have needed to come up with a few of these!

I was peeling our second orange and while Luath was not so patiently waiting, having eaten most of the first orange at high speed, she picked up a piece of the first orange's peel, then another and started telling me what she thought they looked like. This game lasted on and off for 20 minutes, coming up with different things and looking at the peel from various angles. It was fascinating to see how Luath's mind was working and also to see what I could see.
Here are some of Luath's
A tiger
A face
A cat, a sheep, followed by a motorbike when she turned it upside down. I know she told me this piece was a few more things but I can't remember what she said.
Linked with Tuesday tots via Rainy Day mum, see what else is happening
this week
(Luath is 19months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets