description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Babywearing in children's books

Natural Mamas IBW Blog Carnival

It is lovely to turn a page in a book and see an illustration featuring babywearing.  We own four of these books and there are a few others on our wishlist to read.


Mr Bear says Can I have a hug please by Debi Gliori


A-mach leinn (  Mr Bear says let's go outside ) by Debi Gliori

Handa's surprise by Eileen Browne


The world is full of babies by Mick Manning

Luath .loves this book and especially this page
Some others I have either seen or read that feature babywearing, some more than others (I will try and come back and add the links).  Happy spotting.


Handa's Hen by Eileen Browne

Carry Me!: Animal Babies on the Move
Carry Me by Susan Stockdale

Product Details
Backpack Baby by Miriam Cohen
(a series of books)
 
A Ride on Mother's Back: A Day of Baby Carrying Around the World
A Ride on Mother's Back by Emery and Durga Bernhard

My New Baby (The New Baby)
My new baby by Annie Kubler



 
Babies on the Go
Babies on the go by Linda Ashman


Everywhere Babies
Everywhere Babies by Susan Meyers

Aliens in Underpants Save the World
Aliens in Underpants Save the World by Claire Freedham and Ben Cort 


A list complied on amazon US.  It mentions "have you seen my cat" by Eric Carle, which we have, so I must go look for the baby sling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets