description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Indoor Play - Tins for our play shop



When we were doing the 5 currant bun theme week I made Luath a play shop.  It was a high speed what can I find in the cupboards and recycling bin.  The easiest items were products that come in boxes.  I also wanted to give her some tins.  I struck upon the idea of using some inner tubes from kitchen and toilet roll that I have been saving for crafts.  I took the labels off some tins and wrapped these around the tubes. 

Very easy, safe to use and can be recycled once they have served their use.  Luath has enjoyed these tins the most out of all her shop products.


I plan on making more so we can use them for sorting into groups, same and different.

Shared with Tuesday Tots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets