description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Toddler Craft – Using Ring binder hole stickers

I thought Luath and I might make some ladybirds together.  Initially I thought we could punch out holes from sticky address labels but I changed this to use ring binder hole stickers when I spied them in the drawer.  I set Luath up with some milk bottle tops, stickers and colouring items.  I added some different objects later.
    
Luath was able to remove the stickers herself which she loved.  She was very engaged in this activity. We made a ladybird together.
 
She made what she called a butterfly.
 
And a few others.

After she had finished with the stickers she started the ladybird and butterfly talking to each other. A very simple activity but which was long lasting and enjoyable.
(Luath is 26 months)
Shared with Tuesday tots via Rainy Day mum

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Tuesday Tots. My Family-Focused Monday hop is live now and I would love to see one of your awesome posts linked up @ www.mondaykidcorner.blogspot.com.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Commets