description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Celebrate Mud Day – 29th June

Official International Mud Day 2011 Logo

An email arrived from Muddyfaces with resources to download to help celebrate Mud Day on 29th June (case studies, A-Z of muddy ideas, mud kitchens book).  Luath loves muddy puddles but so far isn’t quite so keen on getting her hands muddy.  I am hoping she will enjoy mud soon as I have great memories of mud pies and get muddy as a child.  This year we will celebrate with pretend mud.

Mud playdough

Recipes:

Colour with food colouring, chocolate I can teach my child, coffee kids activities blogMy nearest and dearest added ingredients to make it more earth like – dried herbs, rosemary, oatmeal
Ways to use:
Gruffalo Birthday Party Favors - Mud Hut Mama
Small world play (construction site), mud pie cooking, gardening, dinosaur excavating, making animal/car tracks, a Gruffalo (mud hut mama), make chocolates
(Luath is 29 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets