We had an off week, I am rarely ill (apart from almost all 41weeks I was pregnant!) but this week I was a bit floored.
Day 1 watch daddy draw a circle in the sand with a stick and then try to do the same
No Day 2 - mummy was unwell
Almost no Day 3 - a couple of very brief fresh air moments, mummy recovering
Day 4- Have an evening meal outdoors, listening to and watching the house sparrows fly to and fro their nest
Day 5 - Spot a (dead) crab among the stones
Day 6 - Mummy had a slight relapse, so have a quiet moment or two watching bumble bees
Day 7 - Learn from a cousin how to climb up the slide part of a chute
Background:
I read about famiglia&seoul's 365days outdoor challenge she set herself after reading Rebecca P. Cohen's Fifteen Minutes Outside: 365 Ways to Get Out of the House and Connect with Your Kids (you can get 50 ideas via Rebecca's blog if you sign up) and I also have read Greening Sam and Avery's everyday outdoor play resolution and I decided to do the same. Simple things to get more out of our outdoor time (we already are out most days dog walking) and to try and be outdoors everyday (some days it is so wild daddy walks the dog, but we will try and go outside for a little while).
(Luath is 15months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets