Day 1- show daddy how to climb onto a tree stump
Day 2 - take time to stop and watch cows eat grass
Day 3 - enjoy the evening sunshine and chat to some neighbours
Day 4- fly a small kite
Day 5 - jump into some dry puddles and shout "splash"
Day 6 - go on a story walk
Day 7 - retrace the story walk with daddy showing him all the Gruffalo creatures
I have posted 50 of our activities that we did in Spring, although most could be done year round.
Background:
I read about famiglia&seoul's 365days outdoor challenge she set herself after reading Rebecca P. Cohen's Fifteen Minutes Outside: 365 Ways to Get Out of the House and Connect with Your Kids (you can get 50 ideas via Rebecca's blog if you sign up) and I also have read Greening Sam and Avery's everyday outdoor play resolution and I decided to do the same. Simple things to get more out of our outdoor time (we already are out most days dog walking) and to try and be outdoors everyday (some days it is so wild daddy walks the dog, but we will try and go outside for a little while).
(Luath is16 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets