Stuffed Peppers with couscous filling.
Red and Green peppers
Sweetcorn
Carrots
Raisins
followed by mixed summer fruits
It is a very easy recipe
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and veins. Soak in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and leave to dry.
Prepare couscous - we use the versions that you add twice the volume of boiling water as couscous and leave it for 5 minutes. I added a little vegetable stock bouillon.
Prepare whatever you wish to add to couscous. I used carrots chopped very finely. Some raisins and sweetcorn.
Mix couscous with the rest of ingredients. Fill the sweet peppers with the couscous mix. Top with some hallomi cheese.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
I served the peppers with some more of the filling on the side as we had quite small peppers.
Luath is still not to keen on the peppers, but sh enjoyed the couscous.
(Luathis 16months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets