description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Monday, 4 February 2013

Book fun - Gobble Gobble Moooo tractor book play

Last week Luath’s favourite book was The Gobble Gobble Mooooo Tractor book by Jez Alborough.  A fun picture book about some farm animals who pretend to drive a tractor.  Each animal's sound is a different noise the tractor would make as it starts and then drives along.  We have had lots of fun reading and joining in with the book.


One day I looked out Luath’s tractor and each of the animals featured in the book. I had accidently placed a duck in the basket, which Luath immediately told me wasn’t right.


I read the story and we acted out each part.  Lauth then did her version of the story – lots of the sheep driving and saying baaaaaaa.  We let the duck join in and let him be the seat noise.  Luath has asked for her sheep and tractor a few times to play with.
 
(Luath is 24 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets