description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Saturday, 3 March 2012

Book of the week - Where's Spot


I have read some negative reviews about the Spot books however most people do seem to like this book, which was the first one written.  Luath has really gotten into this book this week. 

It is dinner time but Spot isn't around so his mum goes around the house looking for him.  It is a lift the flap book and on each double page you read "is he ....under the stairs, in the piano" etc and then lift the flap to discover an animal*bear eating honet, a hippo with a bird) saying "no".  Spot in finally found in a basket and then has his dinner.

Luath loves lifting the flaps and saying no.  It took a few read for her to say yes when Spot is found in the basket, but she has got it now.  I don't quite read the words at the start and end of the book as they are written, but the rest of it I like and more importantly Luath enjoys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets