We are joining in with Toddler Approved’s 100 Acts of kindness. We have decided not to record/count our acts, but to make an effort to perform more acts of kindness, to notice and comment more on kindness.
A few weeks before the 21st January (when the 100 Acts period began), we were having a very tough few weeks. I was ill, then Luath was unwell and during this time Luath was very unsettled, more stubborn, more upset, more sensitive and every other toddler emotion at maximum intensity you can think of. However what also was very obvious through this was all the spontaneous and unprompted acts of kindness that she was continuing to do. I thought it would be lovely to record some of these, to help us through that tough time, to be able to treasure this memory and perhaps as a discussion point with Luath when she is older.
I been jotting down acts that we witness and will type this up for us to keep. I am also planning to make a wall art heart using a word cloud. I am not sure exactly what words/phrases to use but this was my first draft using a few of her acts.
week 1 - love the environment set by coffee cups and crayons – what we did
week 2 set by Educator’s spin on it
week3 set by Teach Preschool
week 4 set by Creative with kids
(Luath is 24 months)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets