Materials
A small cardboard box
A milk bottle lid
A juice bottle lid
Two tin foil cases (saved from daddy’s mince pies)
A plastic fruit carton
Paper
Sellotape or glue
Scissors
Colouring pens
What we did (mostly by me but Luath helped)
I covered the box with paper. I added a second colour on the front and sides. (You could choose to paint the box instead)
Next I covered the two lids with tin foil. The milk lid was to be the camera lens and the smaller juice lid was the camera’s button. I then attached the two lids to the camera.
Using the plastic fruit carton I cut a piece that was slightly smaller than the camera’s back and attached it to the camera leaving the top section open.
Next I cut some pieces of paper that would fit into the plastic section on the camera’s back. I drew different images onto each piece of paper to use as photo images.
Luath had great fun with her own camera. Although often she would have the lens facing herself as she asked us to say “cheese”. She always had to add the “click” sound as she took the photograph.
linked up with Tuesday tots via rainy day mum
(Luath is 24 months)
Great idea! My kids love cameras too, I can't tell you how many pictures my daughter has taken with my phone, I always have random toe or knee photos on it, lol.
ReplyDelete