| 24 months |
This week we looked at the number two. We had a week using “Two Little Dicky Birds” last year so I selected “The animals went in two by two”. Luath turned two this week so there were lots of number two’s to spy. Some of the week was quite low key as Luath had a cold with a high temperature. Last week I wasn’t sure if she recognised a number 1 any better than before, but at the start of the week she started doing one of her number puzzles and she said “number one”, “number two” as she selected the appropriate piece.
We kept out the box of number toys and number books. We added a Noah’s Ark and story book.
We drove vehicles around a number 2 shaped road
We carried some twos
I have started making some number shaped beanbags
Other things this week
At times we did a lot of snuggling and cuddling since Luath wasn’t feeling well.
Celebrated Luath’s 2nd birthday with a cake and a party at a pool
We played a lot with Luath’s birthday present – rail and road track
We did some crafting including glittering ladybirds and thank you cards
We made and played with a camera
See what other tot school has been happening this week at 1+1+1=1
I love the ideas of number bean bags :)
ReplyDeletethanks, hoping to get them finished soon
Delete