description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Friday, 8 March 2013

Book of the week - The Number One Aussie Counting Book by Heath McKenzie



I bought this book as a souvenir from a trip to Australia  It is filled with Aussie animals up to all sorts.  Starting with one wonderful wombat and ending with 21 hatching baby crocodiles. The text use a host of adjectives to describe each of the animals, words like symphonic, debonair, bonzer and half baked. Luath has always enjoyed this book but this week she has asked for it to be read on many occasions and often up to three times in a row.  It is a lovely book to read and does remind me to work improving how I describe things to Luath.  I have just noticed there is an Aussie alphabet book too which doesn't seem to be available here.

(Luath is 25 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets