I have made up a list of things that we could do during Spring. Not quite a bucket list as it isn't a must do/tick off sheet. Most activities are new to Luath. I wrote these onto a small piece of paper and placed on our new Spring Centrepiece.
| Celebrate Easter, birthdays and special days | Nature Look for signs of spring Sow some seeds Grow seed in clear glass to see roots Look for four-leaf clover Make garden area with flower tepee | Kitchen Make popcorn Bake bread Eat some fresh asparagus |
| Craft/Art Spin art Paint stones for the garden Make a bird nest Natural mobile Rain painting using food colouring Make a pinwheel Do natural or recycled outdoor art | Others Visit a museum Eat outdoors Wash car/ Car wash Play in the rain Fly a bigger kite |
We made a bird’s nests from wool. We placed three wooden eggs into the nest.
I made two flower peg dolls – daffodil and snowdrop (snowdrops are just out with us this week, along with daffodils and crocuses).
Some mini daffodils and our homemade daffodil from St David’s Day.
We don’t have a lamb figure but added two sheep. A small piece of pottery with flowers that we found this week on the beach – I thought it looked Springish.
(Luath is 25 months)
Shared with Friday's Nature Table at Magic Onions blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets