We have borrowed the book Stick Man
We have had a few stick men on our walks and many have made it home. One poor stick man was undergoing a medical and ended up with a broken limb. Luckily I had just made a plaster cast and he recovered with the help of sticky tape underpants.
Today when we were out for a walk Luath spied a stick (one I had also seen but hadn’t said so) and told me it was stick man. I gave him arms by attaching another stick using some long grass. He even looked like he had eyes, although he did have quite a leg length discrepancy! We found a perfect home for him in a tree. Luath immediately asking where his family were.
We gave his house a door.
Stick man tried on a new outfit – a mainly moss and leaves jumper.
Luath helped him cross the Troll’s bridge.
Sadly one of his arms broke so he is now featuring a new set of arms, but is quite happy sitting on the outdoor window ledge among our stone collection.
(Luath is 25 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets