We have a small basketball which sits under a bench on the patio. It belonged to our previous dog, one of the balls he couldn't burst. Our current dog prefers tennis ball sized balls. Luath recovered the basketball from its resting place and immediately asked for a basketball hoop. I am not sure where she learnt that from. I had a look in the shed to see what we could use as a hoop and managed to make one using a hula hoop - it was used as an agility training toy with our dogs, some garden netting and bag ties.
I attached the hoop to Luath’s upside down slide using some rope.
Luath loves the hoop and has played with it a lot. It reminds me so much of the USA as most homes around me had basketball hoops and I used to play quite often with my friends and their kids.
(Luath is 25 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets