description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Monday, 27 February 2012

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow Resources



When all the cows were sleeping
And the sun had gone to bed,
Up jumped the scarecrow
And this is what he said:
"I'm a dingle-dangle scarecrow
With a flippy-floppy hat.
I can shake my arms like this,
I can shake my legs like that."

When all the hens were roosting,
And the moon, behind a cloud.
Up jumped the scarecrow,
And shouted very loud:
"I'M A DINGLE-DANGLE SCARECROW,
WITH A FLIPPY-FLOPPY HAT!
I CAN SHAKE MY ARMS LIKE THIS,
I CAN SHAKE MY LEGS LIKE THAT!"


colouring pages at kindergym and madacademy



cute way this school displayed their
dingle dangle art work



momstown calgary north did a scarecrow theme, inckuding making
this face with shapes.  Also some more dcarecrow songs and reading

house of baby piranha made this paper bag
scarecrow
my little bookcase has a party for her daughter
including thsi cake
cookies
grandma's nursery rhymes tells how
to make a scarecrow costume
from child's play's book






literacy minute used scarecrow and cow
to help teach the different "ow" sound,
pack to download,  thereis a list of words
and aim is to say if it is a scarecrow or a cow word


how to make your own mini scarecorw
uaing a wooden spoon at scholastic, also a clothes
template for it here


delivering grace made a scarecrow for the garden








there are lots of scarecrow cupcakes here is one
Anna Pugh - Scarecrow
painting by Anna Pugh, source
Some song sand poems here

Walter de la Mare's scarecrow poem here

Links to other pages on crafts, songs etc

Some free and for others need to join site at abxteach















No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets