Not sure if it affects our weather if the groundhog does or doesn't see his shadow. I like this fun tradition. I took a photo of our shadow Luath on my back, me and the dog.
Daddy and I also did some finger shadow puppets
![]() |
| from artists helping children |
shadow puppets has some information and some finger shadow puppets to try including a camel and a deer
wonder time has an idea about drawing round your shadow (or a playdough groundhog) and either using the sun or flashlight draw round image, move flashlight or wait for sun to move and redraw around shadow
![]() |
| from family fun |
while wearing heels has a tutorial on how to make shadow puppets and a transportation printable puppets
the British museum has a tutorial with a dragon and two figures (?from Java)
Groundhog day
enchanted learning has printables
living montessori now has links to activities



No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets