description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Friday, 6 April 2012

Indoor play - camp out

While daddy is away the girls will play. 


I pitched the tent in the living room (it took up almost all the floor space).  We had a campfire style sing song and stories in the dim light.  Bedded down for our overnight sleep and in the morning we had breakfast sitting on the floor.

I can't wait to take Luath camping for real.  I have so many happy memories of being in a tent from a little girl with the family, with the school on Duke Edinburgh hikes, with the guides and scouts, with my college friends  and alone.  Daddy doesn't do camping so I haven't done much since we met.  The closest was a few years ago when I slept in a swag outdoors in OZ.

Oh and Luath must have enjoyed it as she was trying to stay in the tent as I was taking it down!
Shared with tuesday tots via Rainy Day Mum, see what other tots are up to;  Baby Play Friday at Sense of Wonder, see what other play is going on and family frolics at multiple mummy, see what other frolics are happening


Tuesday Tots














2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have never thought of putting up a tent indoors but my three would love it! A brilliant idea. Hope you do get to go camping soon.

    Thank you for sharing on Family Frolics.
    Kerry
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep well worth a go and hopefully when we do go Luath will already be a bit familiar with the set up,

    ReplyDelete

Commets