description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Monday, 23 April 2012

Rainbow fruit and vegetable resource links

Just a few of the sites I came across while searching for this weeks theme

today I ate a rainbow website has info, free stuff and products for sale

 our jubliant nest made a simple rainbow shopping list for her daughter to become more involved in buying and serving food

bentonbetterlunches her daughter read a rainbow book while eating a rainbow lunch (nb this post has an ad feature for today I ate a rainbow)

plenty colouring pages for fruit/veg and rainbow, here is a rainbow one



I saw a few of these online around St. Patrick's Day
rainbow platter (source)

Norih interactive -  19 printables including this one for colouring blue and purple veg/fruit
downloads in English and Spanish


Fruit and vegetable color chart
list of fruit and veg per colour group
 disabled world
 
rainbow fruit kebabs source

squibidoo has links some rainbow recipes, some of the links I have listed already and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets