Photos for the photography scanvenger hunt at Go Explore Nature's blog. Doing this for fun and a way of trying to show Luath something different when we are out for our dog walks. This lasts for April so will update as go along.
Day 1 trees
Some topiary ones and a few not real ones.
Missed taking birds they were a bit far away when I had camera and I was trying to stop Luath paddling too deep, so combined with day 3.
Day 4 backyardhmm forgot what I was supposed to take!
Day 5 play
Day 6 flower
Day 7 happy
Is a dog swimming
Day 8 family
The girl who made us a family
Day 8 Bug
Not quite what I call a bug but near enough! A bee who we though we might have to rescue but it came to and flew away
There are sheep in this photo
Day 11 Shadow
Day12 Dirt
Sowing seeds
Day 14 Celebrate
The brightness of a raibow during a dull rain shower
Day 15 Wonder
Natural wonder - We were amazed at the amount of different rocks we found all within an arm length of one spot.
Day 16 Imagiantion
Day 17 Water
Day 18 Old
Day 19 Walk
Day 20 Colour
Day 21 Food
Day 22 A favourtie place
Day 23 Rock
Day 24 garden
Day 25 green
Day 26 leaves
Day 27 round
Day 28 sunset
Day 29 quiet
Day 30 stick



No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets