we had some wild weather a few days this week, strong north winds, but we were out everyday, a couple of days Luath stayed on my back while we took the dog out, but I made an effort to point out some thing special.
Day1. wave at passing boats and canoeists
Day 3. have some fun on the swing with your baby (doll)
Day 4. watch the seagulls fighting against the strong winds
Day 5. get wet while on mummy's back on a dog walk
Day 6. look for the colour of the day - we found a lovely tiny purple flower, which wasn't the day's colour but was well worth a good look
Day 7. help mummy with some weeding
Background:
I read about famiglia&seoul's 365days outdoor challenge she set herself after reading Rebecca P. Cohen's Fifteen Minutes Outside: 365 Ways to Get Out of the House and Connect with Your Kids (you can get 50 ideas via Rebecca's blog if you sign up) and I also have read Greening Sam and Avery's everyday outdoor play resolution and I decided to do the same. Simple things to get more out of our outdoor time (we already are out most days dog walking) and to try and be outdoors everyday (some days it is so wild daddy walks the dog, but we will try and go outside for a little while).
(Luath is 15months)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commets