description

A blog to record our learning while we play and laugh

Thursday, 19 April 2012

Treasure tub – recycled contents and a bird theme

Our first treasure tub was quite successful so I decided to do another one.  I combined this week’s theme of birds and tried to mostly use things that were to be binned  or recycled in the lead up to Earth Day  I didn’t spend much time setting this up or thinking about it so it isn’t anything stunning.
dbtrerub
Contents:
Some scrunched paper ( from Luath’s new storage unit flat packs)
Thin strips of cardboard (again from Luath’s new storage unit flat packs), coiled and made into nests
Some images of birds and eggs (cut from packaging of a to make Easter felt basket)
Some kitchen roll inner pieces (binoculars from our soft toy bird spotting)
A Cd that came with a magazine ( have been saving to either craft or use outdoors)
Luath’s bath ducks

It took her a couple of days to get into the last tub, so far she has been most interest in the egg and bird images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commets